Here are my strengths and (most important) how they can help you:
- Fresh ideas. Do you need new ideas for content? Let me know. I listen to find out exactly what you’re looking for, then I deliver it. My on-point ideas will make you look good.
- Strong reporting skills. From initial research to interviews with sources, my reporting is top-notch. I ask the right questions to learn the nuances of my subject and coax out the details that make the story.
- A sense of story. I have a background in narrative journalism. So, no matter what I’m writing, I see the story. We humans are naturally drawn to stories. A good story can be 5,000 words or one sentence long.
- Good writing. I know that good writing is rewriting. I spend time rewriting my pieces to make them just right. So when they get to you, you have less to do.
- Professionalism. I meet deadline. I handle feedback gracefully. I honor commitments. I do everything I can to make your life easier.
Maybe this is why I rarely do a one-off assignment. Most of my work leads to ongoing relationships that last for years.